WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 3/3/2021

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Sunday, February 10, 2008

| |
Hello~... long time no see hehehe. Well actually I've been quite busy with my fansubbing projects etc etc... but no worries! everything I promise I do it hehehe. ^^ so you'll be able to enjoy two new pv's really soon (their are in zooey's hands right now). it's a surprise... so don't ask me what it is.. anyhow I'm sure you'll love them both!

2 comments:

I'd like to make a request for Kou Shibasaki's song, "Kage"... not sure if this is the right place to post but I figured this is the best place to get my request noticed. Lol.

Author

Got it!~... for requests... I better add somewhere where you can request >.<
Anyway, I'll post your request really soon!~
Thnx for visiting my site! (lol)

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.