WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

| |
Hello~... Well too many sad things have been happening to me lately.. so I haven't really been able to work on the blog T_T ; However, I've been translating some songs from time to time hehehe. I guess nana, my new editor will be handing the pv for cage.. at least T_T it was a request from months ago and I haven't been able to work on it... that's why I rather don't take those kind of requests but only songs!! translations of songs. ^^
That's my big update for now.. >.> yeah not too much to say, but I'll translate many more songs for all of you to enjoy it. ^^ ja ne~

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.