WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Friday, July 18, 2008

| |
MORE UPDATES!!~~
Well not too many though T_T but yeah kind of.... First of all, as most of you have noticed, I posted KOH+ (Kou Shibasaki & Masaharu Fukuyama) PV --> KISS shite ^^; Enjoy it~
And as it is for today I added a new artist:
Erika Sawajiri!!! with her song "Destination Nowhere"

For those who only come to my site to look for dramas >.> I also have some updates. Today the file for the second episode of "Kimi to ita mirai no tameni" was handed over to the editor. She'll be working on it for some time and after that it'll be soon to be out yay~~

Enjoy my updates!!~~

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.