WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Monday, October 27, 2008

| |
Hello!!~~ Okay guys, here are all my latest updates for all of you ^^;

FREE - Erika Sawajiri
Hitotsu dake - Mitsuki Takahata
Real Voice - Ayaka
Renai Shashin - Otsuka Ai


These are some songs that I've liked so far, so I've decided to translate them for all of you. Please enjoy them!

On the other hand, about "Kimi to ita mirai no tameni", it will be on hold until I find another timer... sadly I don't have the time to do everything, so if any of you is interested, please mail me! I'll appreciate any help you can give me!

1 comments:

I sent you an e-mail about the timmings ^^

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.