WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Thursday, August 27, 2009

| |
Hello guys!~~
Yeah I know... long time >.>
I've been quite busy with work, and I'll be even more cz I gotta go back to school... but, I have good news for you guys, episode 6 is in edition process by now... (finally) and I started translating ep.7, which hopefully I'll be able to continue during school.
Please stay tuned! so you can download ep.6 soon ^^;
Don't forget to look at my lyrics as well! they are for all of you! and I also got new pv's~~
Thanks everybody for your support and sorry for the delay X_X

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.