WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Thursday, January 14, 2010

| |
Hi!! Once again~~
I've got some news for everyone. I've decided to take over "Miseinen", which I hope everybody will like and watch. However, right now I'm looking for people interested in working on it along with me. The following positions are available:
-Timings fix.
-Typesetter.
-Editor!! --> the most important one.

Please mail me, or reply to this post in interested.

On the other hand, I'm thinking about doing a triple! release that contains: (late jan, early feb)
-Kimi to ita mirai no tameni ep.7
-Hakusen Nagashi sp.1
-Miseinen ep.1
I'm working really hard to do this for you guys to enjoy!, so please support by commenting and support this site ads!

2 comments:

Great to hear there will be more kimi to ita mirai no tame ni :)
I never mind subbers taking all the time they need but I do get a little nervous when there's months between releases, just because I know projects get dropped sometimes. This is reassuring :D

Best of luck on Miseinen. I'll be looking forward to that
Sadly I can't help.
The only thing I can do is translate, which you already do and I don't have time anyway.

I had previously started to load in Miseinen like three years ago on Veoh; but Veoh kept taking it down which was crap. I've always loved that series, [mostly because of Sorimachi] I even own Cheap Love, Beach Boys, and the full Hot Man series - it will be nice to see someone finally put the fan subs in there!

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.