WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Thursday, May 20, 2010

| |
Hello, hello!!

Long time ne?
We'll I got news for all of you!!! For those who follow the releases of "Kimi to ita mirai no tameni", here is Episode 8!!! Isn't that great?! :)
Kimi to ita mirai no tameni: Episode 8 Torrent
Please continue voting in my poll for my next drama! and any suggestions/comments are all welcome!
Thanks everyone!

1 comments:

Thank you for episode 8 of Kimi to Ita no Tame ni. :)
I can't find any information about Junnen ai, I did also try to search for "Juunen Ai"
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Juunen_Ai
But I can't find any synopsis of the drama.

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.