WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Monday, July 26, 2010

| |
Long time no see!!
Well, first I would like to thank for all those wonderful comments, looking at my lyrics, and downloading my videos!. That's just great~
On the other hand, many have asked about Hakusen Nagashi. I'm almost done with SP2 which I've been working over the summer, and SP1 should be released by the end of July, beginning of August (if everything comes out fine :D )
After SP2 I'll be working on Miseinen 2
I'm still looking for people to help me with Ao no Jidai for those who are interested!
Thanks everyone~

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.