WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

| |
Hello guys!!
Just one thing this time: "Hakusen Nagashi sp1 has finally been released!!" Yay!
I'm still looking for people to work on ao no jidai and now I'll continue with miseinen ep.2.
Hope you guys enjoy it! :)
Torrent: Hakuse Nagashi SP1

2 comments:

Thank you very much for Hakusen Nagashi SP1 and looking forward to Miseinen ep 2.
Let me know if you need help with seeding of any of the RAWs of the SPs. I still got them on my HD, when all SPs have been released in English I will delete the RAWs.
I'm wondering if you will hardsub SP5 too, or if you will refer to the already existing softsubbed version that Issy made: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65280.htm

Yosh! Glad to see that you finally got to release the SP despite having to wait for me to finish my part. Took quite a while but I hope you were happy with the results.

I guess that concludes my tour of duty. Ja ne^^

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.