WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 3/3/2021

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

| |
Hello guys!
I'm really, really, REALLY thankful for all your nice and lovely comments!! I appreciate all your thoughts.
On the other hand, I wanted to give all of you a couple of updates, so you guys know what I'm doing right now. First of all, I would need to apologize since I'm taking my time for my next translations: school, work and family must come first after all. However, in every single moment I have I work on my next work... That is, right now I'm working on Miseinen ep.2 and Ao no jidai ep.1. Hopefully I can do a double release showing my gratitude for all those who appreciate my work!
:)

2 comments:

Don't worry, just take your time. :)

Love your subbed. Will wait patiently for the release of Ao no Jidai ep 1.

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.