WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Sunday, November 28, 2010

| |
Hello guys!
As it is for now, I've been thinking about continuing two projects that Eternal Fansubs wasn't able to. The first one is Chu Chu my Daddy and the second one is Love is Full Count. These two are Taiwanese dramas, so I would need a translator and a timer. Please, please, if anyone is able to help me with it, don't hesitate to contact me at ame.x.uta@gmail.com . I'm sure many people want to see this translated, and since Eternal Fansubs was my first group, I would like to give it a shot.
Thanks in advance!!

1 comments:

Still waiting for Hakusen Nagashi, thank you so much for updating :D And wish you have a happy new year :D

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.