WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

| |
Hi guys~~!!

Ok, here I have Hakusen Nagashi SP3 for all of you! Download Torrent here!
A couple of things:
1. Don't forget to subscribe! You'll receive immediate updates!
2. Those who are interested to volunteer for any of my projects, go ahead! any help is greatly appreciated.
3. Right now I'm on hiatus, but I'm open to translate any song you want to see in my blog!, so please let me know :)

I hope to bring more updates soon ^__^

3 comments:

Thank you very much! :)

Domo arigato!!!

Can't thank you enough for continuing this! I really appreciate it ♥

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.