WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 3/3/2021

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Sunday, June 19, 2011

| |
GOOD NEWS~~ This time :)
Finally I got an editor for both 'Ao no jidai' and 'Top caster' yay!! Thanks to Isabelh2o2 for filling the spot. Well, with that being said, please expect a another release pretty soon!! (happy finally)

Another thing I wanted to share with you guys is that I decided to get twitter account. I really hope you guys will follow 'Ame No Uta' and get updates right away! (I'll be only posting news when new releases come out).
So please support this page!

Happy Father's day, btw, for all those who are fathers!!! They are great <3

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.