WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

| |
Oh yay! Finally I have "Top Caster Episode 1" out for all of you. You can download the torrent HERE!
Thanks to all those who have subscribe and comment, I really appreciate your thoughts.


On the other hand I would like to announce my two upcoming projects. It may be to early for that but I would like to start recruiting people:


I chose these two projects to show my appreciation to two team members who helped me quite a bit. So hope you guys will also like them!!
I'm also recruiting Taiwanese translators for the dramas:


I would love to see those finished, so if someone can give me a hand even for 1 episode, it'll be greatly appreciated.
Thanks soooo much! and hope you enjoy this latest release!! :)

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.