WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Monday, August 1, 2011

| |
Important:
In regard to complains I received about Top Caster release, I decided to do a second release in HD.
I do ask, though, if you have any complains, please contact me personally and I'll try to figure something out.
Me and my team try our best, even that this isn't a paid work, so I really hope those who complain can appreciate our work as well.
Thanks.

1 comments:

im sorry to hear about the complaints. I did not notice any problems with that release. Please do not be disheartened :D there are surely a lot of people who appreciate the work and effort you put into your work.

thanks ^____^

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.