WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Sunday, December 11, 2011

| |
Hello guys!!!
I'm sorry I haven't subbed anything for awhile. That's why I decided to post some updates so you guys can know how things are going on.
I started working on Top Caster already. I'm half way through it. My plan is to release ep.2 by this December and Ao no jidai 8 on January.
My semester at school is been crazy and I start finals this two following weeks.... however I wanted to let everyone know that I'm not dropping any of my projects, that I'm still recruiting people to work with me and that I'll have some releases soon! :)

1 comments:

Hello! Thank you so much for your work! Looking forward for Ao no Jidai 8! Happy New Year!

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.