WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Saturday, January 14, 2012

| |
As my January newsletter, I have some updates for everyone.
I finished translating Top caster 2 and 3 and they are under revision now. I hope to make this release as soon as possible and with the best video quality as well.
I haven't been able to work on Ao no Jidai since I don't have the Raws with me yet but I'll get started with it as soon as I get them.
There are some issues going on with miseinen, so unfortunately there won't be any releases for this drama any time soon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to solve them as soon as possible.
I hope to get started with both of my new projects, since I've received lots of comments already. Thanks for always checking my updates and hope to bring new releases for this 2012 :)
Any comments or suggestions... or even any help is always appreciated!

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.