WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

| |
Hi guys!!
Long time :)
I apologize I haven't updated the blog in a while neither I have had the opportunity to translate anymore. Of course it doesn't mean I won't continue with my current dramas, it's just that it's been crazy lately.
I will try my best to release Ao no jidai 8 for this or middle of next month when I get less busy.
Right now I'm trying to reorganize the blog and fix some links for my old PV's and like that.... taking me a while >.<
Hope I can bring good news soon!! Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Hello!

I will continue as editor/timer of Miseinen, just send me a PM or e-mail when you need help with it.

Hi :)
Just wanted to let you know that I love the fantastic work you're doing on "Top Caster". Thank you so much for translating it and I hope you keep at it.

All the best!

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.