WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Aikurushii Batch!

| |
As I mentioned before, I've received quite a few requests to seed Aikurushii.
Thanks to Keiko1981 I was able to download the torrents and bring the complete batch for all of you!!

Please seed the batches I'm releasing as much as you can. This is a way to appreciate fansub work :)

To download torrent, click HERE!

I'm also looking for Taiwanese translators. If you are interested, please e-mail me at ame.x.uta@gmail.com
Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.