WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Sunday, April 7, 2013

Some News :)

| |
Hey guys! So Top Caster episode 6 is on the way! Yay! finally!!
I'm glad my typesetter got back to me, and I'm glad I've been able to manage a little bit more lately!
If everything turns out well, the episode will be available for download this month!

3 comments:

Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

yes school comes first glad to know you knew how to prioritise. wouldnt want subbing to affect your studies. the waiting is worth it

Thank you for all of the work you do! Top Caster is one of my favourites, so I'm happy you're continuing to work on it :D Keep up the awesome work~<3

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.