WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Sunday, June 9, 2013

Updates :)

| |
Long time no see everyone!!
Well, I'm finally out from school for a little bit, so I'm resuming my projects :)
Rikon Bengoshi 2 is on its way and I just started translating Miseinen 6 yay!! Finally >.>
I haven't forgotten about my blog... but real life always comes in the way >.<
Anyway! Please expect some releases coming out soon!!

2 comments:

wowoooo I'm so glad to read your quick update! Thank you for being back! I know too well about life obligations so thank you very much for not losing interest into doing this all for us to enjoy.

Much love !! ^3^

Great news! Btw, torrent for RIkon Bengoshi 1 is dead, please reseed it! I will help seeding when I'll finish downloading it.

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.