WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 3/3/2021

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Friday, July 26, 2013

New release!

| |
Hi guys! So here I'm bringing "Miseinen Episode 6"!! I realized that I haven't released miseinen episodes since... last year T_T  so I figured I'd release this episode before the other ones :)
As for Rikon Bengoshi and Top Caster, my typesetters are working hard on those episodes so you can enjoy the new releases soon!!
Don't forget to subscribe to my new facebook page! You'll get immediate updates :D
To download miseinen 6, click HERE!

Miseinen Episode 6: "I love you"


2 comments:

thank you so much... :-)

Thank you so much for this! :D I really love this drama.

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.