WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Future Plans!

| |
Hi guys!
I've been busy with school work lately but I'm going to try to finish bokura no yuuki 4 soon-ish >.<
Anyway, I decided to put a poll regarding softsubs. I know I've said it quite a few times about a no-softsub policy but I've gotten quite a few request and I might change my mind about it. So please vote on the poll and let your voice be heard :D

However, if I decide to release softsubs, be aware that they will only be posted on my website.
Hope you all vote!

NOTE: whichever the results are, AmeNoUta will keep releasing Hardsubs :)

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.