WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Sunday, December 29, 2013

UPDATES!

| |
Hello guys!!!
So yeah, I haven't posted/released anything since forever -.- My fault... yeah, I know. But I'm going to try my best to bring two releases on January before my classes start... Let's see how that goes, so wish me good luck!!
Happy New Year for all my followers!!! All of you are the ones who keep me going with this blog and with my Japanese studies!! :)

FROM AME NO UTA :)

1 comments:

Yo! Happy New Year, too...!
Thank you for your hard work.
2014, よろしく!

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.