WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Friday, February 7, 2014

Updates and softsubs :D

| |
So for those who are wondering about the upcoming releases, I've decided to focus on finishing Top Caster. Episode 9 is on its way and after I finish this series I'll be able to dedicate more time to the rest of my dramas.
Many people have wondered about softsubs, however since I'm short-handed right now, it might be difficult to promise the release of softsubs fast. However, here's the first softsub file:

Top Caster 1: "The woman who calls the storms"

Please subscribe to this blog! To know the latest updates! and to support my work! :D

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.