WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Monthly Updates :)

| |
So as you guys have probably noticed, I haven't been able to have anymore releases out -.-
I finally got busy with school and finals, so I know... that means I won't be able to translate as much. However, Rikon Bengoshi 4 should be out this month (fingers crossed) and Miseinen 8 and Bokura no Yuuki 8 will probably be out in May.

I will also having my poll till the end of this month, so I will announce the finalist in May. Make sure you share the poll with your friends so your favorite series will be the one to be translated!!

Don't forget to join my facebook or twitter account so that you can be updated as soon as I have a release out!

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.