WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Saturday, July 12, 2014

Miseinen 9... Close to the end :D

| |
Hello guys!! So here are more summer releases for you : Miseinen 9 (You can download it HERE!!)
I'm not sure how many more releases I will be able to have for the summer, but I'm hoping to have Rikon Bengoshi 5 and Papa wa newscaster 6 at least! So please watch out for those. Depending on how much time I'll have left, I'll think which episode I should translate next :)

Hope you enjoy this release! And thank you for all your comments and support always!

1 comments:

thanks again, almost finished!

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.