WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Thursday, October 9, 2014

Replacement needed!!

| |
Hey guys!

So I got some bad news. My typesetter for Rikon Bengoshi seems to have a lot going on right now and won't be able to continue typesetting for the series :(

I truly appreciate her work and everything she's done for AmeNoUta. This website wouldn't have run so smoothly if it wasn't thanks to Naiya. However, as of now I'm looking for someone who's willing to take her spot on typesetting the remaining episodes of Rikon Bengoshi.
If you are interested, please e-mail me to ame.x.uta@gmail.com!

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Hello, typesettings you mean Editing?

Author

@Jay D. LonelyWolf: Nope. By typesettings I mean the person in charge of fonts and coloring etc :)

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.