WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Thursday, May 15, 2008

| |
Hello~ I got some news for all of you!!!! yay~
Well First of all I made some changes in the page... I have added a new section: JDRAMAS!. Well I'm actually working on "Kimi to ita mirai no tameni" on my own, so I decided to post it here.

Apart from that, I'm adding "DIRECT DOWNLOAD" links for all my music videos and now for my jdrama too. I guess that by the end of the week I'll have all those links available.
Don't forget to comment ^^; and contact me!~... and especially sign up on my guestbook if you like this site. I'll appreciate all that. !!

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.