WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Papa wa newscaster 1 is out!

| |
YAY~
Finally a new release. Since I'm almost over with Ao no Jidai :) then I decided to continue with a release of Papa wa newscaster!
Here's episode one for you to enjoy. To download the torrent, click HERE!

Still looking for help on this jdrama though. I have an opening for typesettings. Anyone interested, please contact me! Also any comments, concerns, and/or suggestions, feel free to e-mail me :)
Hope to hear opinions about this new release!

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.