WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Tuesday, March 27, 2018

UPDATES

| |
Hello AmeNoUta followers!!!

I truly apologized that I had to kind of be gone once again. The truth is that due to a lot of circumstances I ended up coming to study German in Berlin :D
I have decided in the near future to post tips to learn languages which will include Japanese and German.
However, that aside, I will be going back to the USA in May. I'm about to finish the next episode of rikon bengoshi -- just the last few minutes left to translate. So I will do that in May.
Sorry again for the delay, just know that I'm still around!!

2 comments:

Is good to hear about you

Good luck! ^^

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.