WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 3/3/2021

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Saturday, January 12, 2019

Japanese Kanji Book

| |
Hello All!!!

I just wanted to give you some news and updates!!

In terms of updates, I just have 10 more min left for the next episode of ningen shikkaku :D s.o expect the next episode to be out soon! yay!

For some news, I'm working on my first Japanese kanji mnemonic book!! I've been working very hard on this book as I know how difficult it can be to learn Japanese Kanjis (I had to do this myself as Japanese is not my first language).
My first book will introduce the first 103 kanjis to pass the JLPT N5 (Japanese language test level 1).
It does it through an interactive way, where the reader will associate drawings with the meaning of the kanji. It will also work as flashcards that can be taken anywhere and study from.


1 comments:

Thank you for the update, and good luck with your book!!

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.