WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

| |
Hey guys! Happy new year everyone~
Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately, I've read the comments of how much you want a new release, however, I really need help!
Updates:
*Ao no jidai is on its way with ep.2.
*Miseinen... I need an editor :(
*Hakusen Nagashii, waiting for timings.

I also hope to get some help for chu chu my daddy and love is full count with timing, edition and translation.
I really, deeply hope I can get some people to work with me in these wonderful projects!
Thanks everyone! And my best wishes for everyone in this new year 2011~

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.