WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Sunday, February 6, 2011

| |
Ok! I got another surprise... more releases! yay~ After yesterday's release of "Miseinen" I got "Ao no jida 4" for all of you today :)
Download miseinen torrent HERE!
Download ao no jidai 4 torrent HERE!

Updates:
Hakusen Nagashi 4 -> almost over with translation.
Ao no jidai 5 and Miseinen 4 -> After I finish with Hakusen Nagashi 4, I'll continue with these two.
Chu chu my daddy / Full count -> Still looking for a Chinese translator, timer and editor >.<

Don't forget to vote on my poll :) . I also added "followers" gadget to the blog, for those who prefer to subscribe that way. Otherwise you can always enter your e-mail address where it says "subscribe" to receive e-mail updates.
Comments are greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.