WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Thursday, July 11, 2019

Ningen Shikkaku 9 is OUT!

| |
Hello All!!!

So I know it has been some time already since I finally posted something. My life has been taken a lot of different turns and it is just getting busier and busier!!!!

However, I finally have here Episode 9 of Ningen Shikkaku
To download torrent, click HERE!


Other than that I have some other amazing news for you! I have finally released a book for those interested in learning Kanjis!!!!!
If you would like to check out my book, click HERE!



9 comments:

Thank you for this new episode!!!

Congrats on releasing a book! I know it will help a lot of people who are interested in learning kanjis!
And thanks for the subs, a great job like always! Good luck!

Loves Ningen Shikkaku said... July 20, 2019 at 6:45 PM

Yes! Thank you so much for the episode. I really appreciate the hard work and ongoing effort with this series. Also congratulations on the new book!

thanks Im so exited about this!!!!

Thanks!! I`m so exited about this

Thank you so much! It has been such a long time, but I am really glad you are still planning to continue subbing this series! I'll be waiting for the next release right until the final episode! Again, thank you so much!!!!

Thank you very much for the new episode! ^O^
And congratulation on your book! :D
As always, I'll upload the file into Mega, for the people who have difficulties with Torrent, if you approve of course ^^
Waiting for the next release! And thanks again :D

Thank you for your effort!! I just found this wonderful series on dramalist and being lost to find the series itself. Thank God I found your page. May I know where did you get the raws?

Thank you so much! I was sooo late in knowing this but really grateful you're still continuing on this epic drama <3

If you don't mind may I request for seeding or mirror for Ao no Jidai ep 11 as well please? :D

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.