WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 3/3/2021

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Friday, February 7, 2020

UPDATES

| |
Hello guys!!

Long time... I know @.@ but for those who know what I've been up to, I ended up releasing not only one book but two! and also launching a new website and instagram for those interested in learning Japanese. -- So check it out if you haven't!

So!, I know you guys have been waiting on updates for my translations. I will be translating papa wa newscaster 8 next in line! :)

3 comments:

hello! since nyaa.se is down, is it okay if you send me the torrent file directly using email?

hello since nyaa.se is down, is it okay if you send me the torrent file directly using email? thanks

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.