WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, March 3, 2021

March 2021

| |

 It's been a while :)

So I hope all of you are still there!! 

I just wanted to give a quick update. Currently I'm translating Papa wa newscaster Episode 8 (10 min translated so far). It's been a slow progress since a lot has happened in my life. I'm trying my best to reorganize my schedule so that I can fit translations in it!

Also, thanks to those who have donated. It means the world to me knowing that you believe my work deserves come compensation. Thanks :)

Hope to have a release for you soon!


-- AmeNoUta

11 comments:

Glad to hear you are doing well! been a while. i only visit every couple of months to check for any updates in your site, i didnt realize you had a whole website teaching japanese and have published books. i went and got the first one. good job!
hope you are doing well in these bad times. take care and stay safe!

Author

Thanks a lot dgundam for the support :)

Loves Ningen Shikaku said... May 20, 2021 at 5:39 PM

I love that you are still trying to fit in time for this blog even with all the busy happenings in everyone's lives. This blog always makes me smile when I think about it and when I visit it a few times throughout each year. Thank you so much for all you do for promoting these classic shows and providing translations.

Hello. Would you be willing to take up Takenouchi Yutaka's drama, Psycho Doctor?

Glad to heard about you again

Glad to know you are OK! I always come here to see if there any updates 😁
By they way I have automatic jp subs for ningen shikaku 3 last episodes made by youtube, obviously as any automatic transcript they have errors but maybe it could help you with timings. Let me know if you want them

Author

Oh sure! Of course. By the way do you also have the RAWS? I’m having a hard time finding them :/

Yes I have all the raws! Going to write you on Facebook

Are you still working on Ningen Shikkaku? I can't wait to watch the three last episodes, thank you for all of your great work!

Are you still working on Ningen Shikkaku? I can't wait to watch the three last episodes! Thank you for all of your great work!

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.