WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 4/6/2024

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Thursday, June 4, 2009

| |
UPDATE!!!

Ok, I'm sure most of you guys are wondering about this project >.> AND it's not that I've been lazy or something, it's just that I got a job (finally) so I've been working a lot and I haven't had the chance to continue neither with aikurushii or with this one. Okay, so just until this week I could continue with aikurushii and it'll be probably done with its last episode by the end of this week (hopefully)!!!. Consequently this means, that by next week I'll be able to continue with "kimi to ita mirai no tameni!!!!" isn't that wonderful? I know it is hehehe. Hopefully I'll get some more updates or maybe ep.6 for you guys who have been waiting forever, soon!. Thanks for your wonderful comments!

Another thing is that I've been translating as much songs as I've been able to... Hopefully you guys go and look at my lyrics as well! ^^;

1 comments:

I'm very happy to hear you will soon continue Kimi to Ita Mirai no Tame ni. Thank you so much for all the episodes so far!

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.